BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

November Reminder and Important Update

In November we are so thankful for food! We will donate items to a food bank this month. Please bring any non-perishable food items to my home any time before November 25 (just give me a heads up that you are coming so I'll be sure to be here) and I will drop the items off at a food bank.

Also, I have some personal news. My family will be moving to Missoula, Montana next month! We are very excited about our move, but we don't want to leave Tender Tots in Lakewood in a lurch. Thankfully, my good friend Roni Miller has graciously offered to take it over! I am excited to begin a new branch in Missoula, and I'm so happy that Tender Tots will continue strong thanks to the help of Roni and all of you. Thank you so much for participating and for your generosity, service, and love. I know that these are the kinds of experiences our children need. Roni is excited to carry it on and looks forward to many more wonderful opportunities for kids to serve. We will be in touch!

0 comments: